Join for fellowship, health, exercise and much more...
Aside from meeting new people and the many health benefits of hiking in the fresh air, and the stress-free aesthetic enjoyment that nature has to offer, here are just some of the additional benefits you can enjoy:
• Discounts on BTC merchandise at the General Store.
• 10% off at Hikers Haven, Candadian Outdoor Equipment, Wild Birds Unlimited, ScoutTech Outfitters and Adventure Attic.
• Discount on the Halton Conservation annual pass - $11.15 off of Individual Memberships, and $62.05 off of Family Memberships
• Free parking at Tiffany Falls when you membership card is in display on your dash.
• A full charitable donation tax receipt.
• 4 issues of the BTC magazine yearly.
• Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting in April.
• Become a volunteer in one of our active groups (trail maintenance, publicity, social media, hike leading and more!)
• Join any of our well-organized group hikes with trained hike leaders.
• And the knowledge that you're helping preserve and protect the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve!
To Become a Member...
To become a member, please visit the Bruce Trail Conservancy website to fill out a membership application form. Please make sure that you check off the box for the "Iroquoia Club".
If you would like to know more about our hiking program, just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us if there is a specific area that you live in or would like to walk in, how far or fast you would like to walk, and we will send you a selection of upcoming planned hikes to suit you. Please keep in mind that we only send this information out once per person. If you enjoy the hikes and the thought of Conserving the Escarpment, please take out a membership.